Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Journal 7: September 16

Oh man, this blog has gotten away from me a bit. It's been unintentional, though. I like doing this every day and plan on starting to do so.

I suppose a recap of my PowerPoint performance is due... The slides looked great, I spoke well (but not great), and I hit most of my topics. That's the positive side. The negative side, unfortunately, outweighs that aspect in this case.

So my presentation was over ten minutes long. Ouch. I missed a few topics I was planning on hitting. Ouch. I talked fast and shaky. Ouch. Who would have thought I would be a bundle of nerves up there? I'm never nervous in school presentations.

Oh well, there is some more good news to be told, though.

I got a very good grade. Really, that's all that matters.

No comments: