Sunday, November 9, 2008

Journal 35: November 9

I make it sound like CSS has been perfect for me in my previous post. Let me assure you, even though CSS has been easier than I expected, it's also presented its share of problems. For example, I've been stuck for a couple weeks on a fairly major issue concerning its implementation. It seems certain aspects of my Web site don't translate across browser platforms. Equally frustrating is the fact that everything works as it should in Safari, but is messed up in Firefox. That's just backwards.

But, try as I might, I'm not able to fix these little problems. I've coded everything correctly in CSS, and then coded it to do the exact same thing in HTML, just to make sure everything is as it should be. It's still wrong. And frustrating.

No comments: